About the museum

The Museum, known as the Stewart-Studabaker house, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The beautiful, three-story brick Victorian mansion housing the Museum was built in 1882 by Alvin Stewart, an engineer in charge of construction of the first railroad through Wells County, the LE&W RR or Lake Erie and Western (nicknamed "Leave... Continue Reading →

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑